Pioneer Playhouse Campground
The campground has 35 sites and is 100 yards away from Pioneer Playhouse, Kentucky's oldest outdoor theatre, offering 5 professional productions, all summer long. It is the closest campground to Danville, Kentucky. All sites have water and electric hookups. All sites can handle 30 amps, six have 50 amps. We have bathhouses and one dump station, on property. We never sell out, so we DO NOT take reservations, we will have plenty of sites available. We are a ''first come, first serve'' campground. When you arrive, stop by the office and sign in, then go find the site you like and make yourself at ''home.''
- RV sites: $25 per night, $150 per week, $400 per month; Tent sites: $10 per night
- We accept cash, personal checks, VISA or MASTERCARD.
- Men's and women's bathhouses are available.
- Dumpstation is onsite and is free for overnight campers; $3 for drive-bys
- Picnic tables are provided. Fire pits are located in the lower campground.
Danville/Boyle County Convention and Visitors Bureau
105 East Walnut Street Danville, KY 40422
Phone: 859-236-7794 or 859-236-2361
Visitors Center Open Mon - Fri 9am-Noon & 1-4pm
Staff Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org