Danville Country Club
- Arts, Entertainment, Attractions
- Wedding Services
Open since 1924, the Danville Country Club is centered around a spectacular Clubhouse that was reconstructed in 1998 and features 25,000 square feet of space. In the Clubhouse, dining is an intimate experience but can also accommodate groups up to 300 with on-site catering available. Surrounding the Clubhouse is a beautifully manicured 18-hole, par-72 golf course, a Central Kentucky landmark. In addition to golf, the club boasts six lighted tennis courts and an Olympic-sized heated swimming pool with on-site staff to enhance the country club experience.
- Golf course is open year-round, seven days a week.
- Tennis facilities include six lighted all-season tennis courts.
- Club has an Olympic-sized pool, diving area, and wading pool. Water volleyball is available in afternoon and evenings.
- Grille Room accommodates up to 90 members for casual lunch or dinner. Patio deck overlooks golf and tennis courts.
- Main Dining room can serve up to 200 guests. Catering is available.